Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bucket List


Bucket List


I was speaking to a coworkers last week about their upcoming travel plans.  I provided some advice, and money saving tips to someone who will be sailing in a few weeks on the Caribbean Princess.  During our discussion, she mentioned that she is excited about the itinerary, because the ports of call are not the average that someone would find on a cruise out of Florida.  She also said, "I always wanted to leave out of San Juan, and now I am finally doing it."

I heard other phrases from the group like:

 I always want to.....

Someday, I hope to.....

When I retire, I plan on....

 So I started thinking about all my other clients who say the same things, and the clients I have helped fulfill their dreams.  It appears, whether people realize it or not, they all have some kind of Bucket List.  Any why shouldn't they!


I took an opinion poll around the office, asking people for the one trip they want to take in their lifetime, and it was amazing to hear the answers, and how with the proper planning, and budget, most bucket list trips are attainable.
 

These were the most popular, and interested bucket list vacation spots:

 
Alaska                        Hawaii                        Europe (Rome/Paris/Athens)

 

South Africa                          Bermuda                    Tahiti

 

The Baja 1000 (car race in Mexico)          The Super Bowl (any location)

 

4 Week tour of the US South West           Prague

 
Its amazing to me, how the ten items listed above, are easily attainable adventures.  By using a travel agent, looking out for sales and promotions, what at one time might be considered impossible, can now be the basis of your next vacation.

 Your travel agent can find you great deals, and tours through reputable companies that will build you a custom itinerary.  As an example, Gripp Travel has an affiliation with roadtrips.com, a company that specializes in sporting event packages, like the Olympics (2012), the Super Bowl, Indy 500, etc.


Make your bucket list become a reality; start planning your next best vacation today!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment